1964 B.S.A C15 250
A superb example of the BSA C15 here, an older restoration sporting fresh paintwork, lovely chrome, new stainless rims and spokes and a full engine rebuild around 2014.
BSA acquired the Triumph marque in 1951, and the BSA C15 250cc four stroke was derived from the 200 cc Triumph tiger Cub, itself coming from the 150cc Terrier. Edward Turner became head of the BSA automotive division and in 1958 BSA introduced the concept of unit construction, where the engine and gearbox were combined in one piece rather than as separate components. The BSA C15 ‘Star’ was the first unit construction model and proved more reliable and economical than its predecessor, the pre-unit BSA C11